With SIRFULL™ Welding software, you can be EN ISO 3834 compliant regardless of your industry. It supports you in your desire to meet the quality requirements of the various parts of EN ISO 3834.
In fact, the software is ranked on a requirements assessment based on three (3) distinct parts:
ISO 3834 is an international standard that defines comprehensive quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials, both in the workshop and on the assembly site.
It is considered a useful tool designed to facilitate compliance with various quality and production requirements arising from various directives. The 3834 standard can be used independently or integrated with any other management system and thus be coupled with other certifications(ISO 9001, EN 15085, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001).
ISO 3834 certification is a voluntary process. However, it imposes a certain number of requirements in terms of follow-up.
It takes into account the following themes:
The ISO 3834 standard applies to manufacturers of welded products for applications such as :
– pressure equipment (pipes, heat exchangers, containers, etc.)
– metal components and structures,
– various sectors such as: civil engineering, the (petro) chemical sector, the automotive sector, the railway sector …
The 3834 standard is undoubtedly an asset for a metal construction company. But it generally brings several benefits to businesses including:
– Proof to customers of the quality of its productions
– A position among qualified companies.
– A better management of the Welding Quality
– Cost savings with more efficient technology
– Reduced rework on welds
– Local and international recognition as a competent organization
– Compliance with the welding requirements of ISO 9001
– More opportunities and possibilities in the context of bidding
-Accountability of welding coordinators
– The extension of the validity period of the Welders’ Qualifications(renewal of the welders’ qualifications without having to go through a specialized body)
– More efficient coordination of welding activities
– Greater reliability and better performance
The ISO 3834 standard deals with the quality management of welding processes. It can be used as a complementary tool by the manufacturer, independently of the ISO 9001 requirements, to demonstrate to a customer or third party that the welded products have been manufactured to an appropriate level of quality.
The application of the ISO 3834 standard is more and more required by the major clients. Some of them, such as oil companies and lifting equipment manufacturers, have already integrated the requirement for suppliers to comply with the standard.
If you also want a software solution to master the EN ISO 3834 standard, come and discover SIRFULL™ Welding
The SIRFULL team