To support its international development, SIRFULL has a new logo that is more representative of the company’s DNA (right):
– Integrating the word technology, translating the work of our research teams;
– Bringing coherence with our SIRIUM software suite regrouping our physical asset management software;
– Validating our will to promote our SIRFULL brand internationally.
The new names of SIRFULL software:
For the sake of consistency, we wanted to bring together our two solutions under a single name,“SiRFULL“, to better represent their complementarity. Indeed, our company has chosen to transcribe its vision and its concept of a shared and digitalized equipment health recordat all levels of its communication.
Here are the updates made to the Sirfull software names:
– SiRFULL | welding management Our welding management solution, previously named“iWelding” on our website and brochure, has been renamed“SiRFULL” to become SiRFULL | welding management. Some of our customers know this solution as“WQS | Welding Quality Solution” which was launched in 2014; or the “easyWQS” offer for customers who subscribed to it when it was first released in 2016.
Apart from the transition to the new name and visual on the interface of our customers, which will still require some time, no unforeseen incident or incident related to this name change in our future communications will impact the operation of the software.
– SiRFULL | asset management Since 2017, our asset tracking solution was already called SiRFULL on our website and communicated its commitment to the ISO 55 000 standard. In addition, some visitors also saw in 2017 on our website and brochure the complementary software named “SiS” dedicated to the preventive inspection of industrial equipment. Today, in order to simplify the process, SiRFULL and SIS have been merged to become SiRFULL: asset management. This global solution meets the needs of regulatory inspections on classified sites, as well as those of preventive maintenance or the implementation of an industrial asset management system.
As before, this name change will not have any impact on the software deployed by our industrial customers.
If you have any questions about these new names and logos, please contact Vincent Saling, Marketing Manager, directly:
+33 (0)3 67 10 66 15