As a manufacturer of highly technical control valves for the nuclear, oil and petrochemical sectors, Emerson Process Management has equipped itself with the WELDING Cloud solution to digitise its welding activity and gain in competitiveness.
Return on investment and benefits :
- Reduction of more than 50% of time spent on administrative tasks: teams can now focus on higher value-added tasks (verification, accountability, autonomy and engineering)
- Efficiency gains of 30 to 75% depending on the job
- Autonomy of the welders in the workshop for the operating procedures and the conformity of their production.
- No remarks or corrective measures reported during audits: in 2014, 12 audits were carried out by welding specialists (ISO 9001, ISO 3834, ASME, EDF, 2 Chinese customers, UTO, CNEPE….) No remarks were reported on welding and the application was seen as a plus.
- Evolution and structuring of processes: before the implementation of Welding Cloud, management was divided between several applications. SIRFULL’s solution provides optimum organisation, empowers teams and incorporates controls that prevent non-compliance.