Your new dedicated Manufacturing Execution System (M.E.S.) software for welding
Real time reporting of your welding production: feasibility, method, resource, supply, manufacturing, control and compliance
Control your production
Give you the means to enjoy the operational excellence
Lower your production costs
Avoid non-compliance and reduice administrative tasks
Increase your revenue
Give customers the confidence to deal with you and expand your markets
What is the use of WQS ?
- One of my qualified welder is ill today. Who is able to cover him within my team?
- What are my weekly welds and inspection schedule?
- Which are the reasons of my non-compliances: an inappropriate WPS or a lack of training to my staff?
- What is the quality development on this new affair?
- From which provider the rejected components came from.
- My client is asking for a very detailed welding report. When will I find the time to collect all the necessary documents?
- Do we still have this type of raw material in stock?
- When was the last time we used it?
WQS can solve these problems
Better than an ERP, WQS is your new Manufacturing Execution System (M.E.S.). As an orchestra conductor, WQS harmonises your production performance. All your main constraints are covered: deadlines and quality, and also issues arising from your environment : regulatory constraints, demands and innovation.
Your whole team can benefit from WQS, the software solution dedicated to your Industrial Equipment Manufacturing. From the top manager to the welding coordinator, there is a global interest in this Manufacturing Execution System ( M.E.S. ) that promotes performance and quality everywhere in your company.